Tuesday, July 26, 2016

SO HOT OUTSIDE!




Yea... I finally went out today (well... out to the library... typical Mizuki) and yes I realized that the summer is finally here!! Today is definitely hot! Not like Japanese hot... I like Canadian (B.C.) hot better than Japanese one... Do you know how hot Japan is?!?! It's crazy hoooot!! I don't know how I survived for 19 years. I always went back to Japan for summer... But not this year... this year I decided to stay in Canada to find a job and stuff.. but it didn't work out very welll.. at least I am trying to volunteer!!

Also, I am doing this chaaaaalleeeenge!!


✨Day 3✨


Today was for total body...

so I work up and did plank for 30 s...
I actually did it for 50 seconds!!
20 seconds make big differences!!

Also those videos...








YEEEES!!
They are not as hard as recent videos...
maybe my body is changing?!?!

Let's see the picture :)
Here is today's picture of me!



and here is the my first day picture....





I don't see any differences between today and first day tho... :(
I mean my body looks like the same as always...
HERE IS MY QUESTION.
When can I wear a cute cute bikini?????? :((((

maybe never...

No, Mizuki. DON'T GIVE UP!
(That's what I learned from Once Upon a Time.)

Yes.. I've been challenging for only 3 days!!

I am not giving up!!

Thank you for reading this! See you tomorrow :))


Follow Me :D

   
















No comments:

Post a Comment