Friday, July 22, 2016

I Love Once Upon a Time....



Heeeey everyone! Maybe you guys know or already have watched the tv theories, Once Upon a Time.  If you have, why you haven't told me about the show?!?! If you haven't.... you should watch it because I AM REALLY ENJOYING THE SHOW RIGHT NOW!!  I just finish watching Once Upon a Time Season 3.  I thought it was really good! Well when I was watching first 5 episodes in season 3, I found that it was a bit boring for me... but.. I realized that I shouldn't judge the show is good or not until see the final episode. Yea, after I watched all episodes, I really LOVED season 3.   I just couldn't stop swearing, when I was watching the final episode tho.... like WHY PEOPLE!! I mean... I want everyone to have happy endings because I like to believe that all characters have good inside of them, especially the Evil Queen..... She was kind of changing.. but .... WHY PEOPLE?!?!?!  Yea.. if you've never seen the show, probably you are not having fun today's my blog... sorry... I am really in love with this show right now.  NOT BECAUSE OF HOOK OR PRINCE CHARMING.... or maybe they are. ;) BECAUSE THEY LOOK FLIPPING GOOD.  I really can't wait to watch season 4 because there will be ANNA and ELSA from frozen, FINALLY!!!! I am actually SUPER excited. I started to watch the show because of the characters from Frozen, soooooo can't wait!!  Frozen is still my most favorite disney movie :)  I can't waait!! ok, I'm sleepy now! Good night⭐️




No comments:

Post a Comment