Friday, July 22, 2016

WHY I CAN'T PLAY POKEMON GO!



The answer is.... my phone is kind of old..., and .... WAIT... my sister could play it... so I should be able to play it too...., right? Oh yea, I have a sister. yes younger sister.  She is in Japan now. For some reasons, I can't play Pokemon Go on my phone which is very sad because I really want to play it.  Oh.. not because I grew up with pokemon characters, I thought that it would be a good chance to be fit by playing some fun games!!  Pokemon Go is perfect for that!  But possibly I will be in trouble because I don't know any pokemon characters' names... except pikachu! Like this video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLzpl42K6KY


I thought it was super fun! SO I LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU!!
I watched more than twice.. but I am still laughing loool

Ok... I think it's time to go to bed for me.

Good night⭐️




No comments:

Post a Comment