Wednesday, July 20, 2016

NY TRIIIIP :D




So... hey everyone:) Long time no see! (If you wanna say, "long time no see" in Japanese, "Hisashiburi" is the way to say it!) Well..., I should write my English blog everyday, since I don't go to school until September... you know? It means that I will not be writing any papers or anything for school!! I AM FREE!! However, at the same time, I have a time to improve my English writing skills, since I am nothing to do... lool Summer vacation? Yay, time to study!! I know... I am such a Japanese person.  Yea.. also it's pretty sad to not have friends here... tbh. I have few friends who are SUPER amazing tho!!  Anyways, today, I like to talk about my NY trip!!  FIRST THING I WANT TO SAY IS.. THE TRIP WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!! I know!! I know!! I KNOOOOOOW!!! Who did I go with? I went there with my awesome boyfriend :)!! We went a bunch of places such as historical buildings, museums, central park, broadway musical theaters, and great restaurants!! My most favorite thing in NY was BROADWAY MUSICAL!!! I love musical... I really do. Not because of HSM. I love musical because I love dancing, singing, and acting! Musical is like a thing for me!! I wish I could be a musical actress or something like that... I know.. I can't ... because my singing is terrible lool  ANYWAY, in NY, we saw Les Miserables and The Phantom of the Opera!!!!!!! Two shows were like the best shows ever I saw... Especially, Les Miserables!! I was a bit worried before we saw this show because I could not enjoy the movie version of Les Miserables.  But, after the broadway musical show started, my concerns about Les Miserables went somewhere!   The casts are all fantastic, and of course I love the songs, and the way they do it is really really amazing.  Again, I really enjoyed the show!!!!!!! The Phantom of the Opera was a great show too!! I loved the dresses, the casts, and the stage settings!!!!!! THE TWO SHOWS WERE SOOOO GOOD!!! I felt like I could go see broadway musicals everyday..., only if I had money and time tho lool (Well.. actually I have a tons of time right now... I just need MORE MONEY. )  Oh, my blog is getting longer!! Don't know who is still reading it! XD  Everything during the trip was really amazing.. probably... or more like... I like to believe that it's mostly because of my boyfriend :) I think if he was not sitting next to me during the shows, it would change a lot of thing.   You know he always.... ok, yes, ah.. I can write about him like forever, so ... I am going to stop writing this blog here.  Thank you for reading!! Good night :)

oh here is the picture of him and I !!



and feel free to correct my grammar mistakes!!! (I know that there are soo many mistakes, so it's understandable that you don't want to or can't fix them ;) )


ok actually, I am going to bed, after I brush my teeth!!


GOOD NIGHT⭐️









No comments:

Post a Comment