Sunday, May 22, 2016

MAY 22nd?! ALREADY?!



mmmmm can't believe that May is almost over... !! like.. June is coming soon... it means that my finals will be sooon!! OH NO :( I am dead.  Sorry for not updating this blog... well I don't know what I'm doing.. but .. I know that I haven't updated this blog for long time... sorry for that :( I'm studying history now... it is interesting except so many things that I have to memorize... I'm not good at memorizing stuff,, so oh well.. too bad lool Also, I have to make a five pages comic with photos as a project for a design class.. I have no idea what I should do... good thing is that I have my partner to work with, so hopefully we can make a good one:) I wanted to say something... but I don't remember.. sooo thank you for reading! have a nice day :))


No comments:

Post a Comment