Saturday, May 7, 2016

I LOVE MORNING MUSUME.

Hi, people! I haven't talked about my favorite Japanese "idol" group, Morning Musume. I like to talk about them, since I'm in love with them. (I was obsessed about them before my favorite girl graduates. Well.. I'm still crazy about them tho. LOL) So... where should I start? I met Morning Musume, when I was like 4 or 5 years old. Yes, it's the time when I was super cute. (And you are right, I'm not cute anymore, nor sexy.) I liked them because they were so popular at that time. Everyone knows them, talks about them, and everyone saw them on TV everyday. Hooowever, now we have new "idol" groups such as AKB48 or Momoiro Clover Z, so unfortunately, Morning Musume is not as famous as before.. Okay.. now you guys have a question like "why do you still like them?" Answer is because I met the BEST GIRL EVER ON THE EARTH. Her name is Riho Sayashi. If you know her, you are the BEST too. If you don't know her,, well it's okay. You will be the best after you read my blog.  Anyways, I was watching the audition TV show, and she was there to be a member of Morning Musume. I was actually surprised that she wanted to be a member of Morning Musume because I thought no one wanted to be a member of Morning Musume, since they were not famous anymore. She won the audition, and she became a member of Morning Musume. Riho changes everything (including my life). ... I really wanna keep writing about her, but at the same time, I really have to study.. so... today's blog is done!(sorry :P) I'll talk about her someday!! Thank you for reading! Have a nice day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment