Friday, May 6, 2016

Core University English Workshop


YAAAAAAAY! Core University English workshop is ovvveeer!! Well, actually I really liked the workshop because people in the workshop were super nice, and I enjoyed the way of teaching such as a small group activities or using the textbook that Hong Kong University uses. Also, I liked that there were not only undergraduate students. Graduate students in the workshop were also international students, but their English was like Canadian English. Well, if you know my English, it's nothing like Canadian English.. My English is still Japanesy which can be my COOL identity, so probably it's a good thing. When I, however, need to talk to someone who doesn't understand my English, that makes me just sad because I have to admit my English is not understandable for everyone. .... it's okay... ?? No no no, it's not okay for my future. What if I wanna get a job in Canada..., maybe they won't let me work because of my English...? Wait, or Canada is a nice country, so probably I'll be fine XD Who knows?! I should practice speaking English with perfect grammar and pronunciation. Why I didn't include the accent? Because the most of my friends told me that they liked my accent. Now you want to hear the way I speak in English, right?  

No comments:

Post a Comment