Tuesday, May 10, 2016

What's Uppp?!?


What is up? = What's up? = How is going? = How are you?

"IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!" That was what I thought when I saw the phrase, "What's up?" for the first time.  Also, I couldn't tell what the difference between "year" and "yeah" is. LOL (also "LOL," I had no idea before.) Compare to that, now I can communicate with people in English!! IS IT AMAZING?! Well.. I still can't communicate with a dog or a cat tho, even I can use English and Japanese. Probably, I need to be able to talk more than two languages.... I'm trying but sometimes a dog or a cat doesn't like me anyways, so should I practice the doggy language or ... well since I'm Japanese, I should know how to say, "Hello" for a cat. ...  Hello Kitty is Japanese, right?  ... I know she is so internationally popular. Everyone knows her, and Hello Kitty is loved by young girls. I WISH TO BE LIKE HER. (Of course I like to be liked by many people! ) Sorry, I'm off the topic here, so back to the topic, "What's up?".  My English teacher didn't tell me how to use "What's up?" nor F words.  When I came to Canada, I was actually surprised that so many people were using F words in the SCHOOL (except teachers). When I say F words, I don't mean only F**k; there are many F words such as Freak, Flip, F... F... Fuji! (If you knew Mt. Fuji, you got it.  Also probably you assumed that no one used Fuji as F**k, and you were right, no one used it, which was great!! ) Well I guess that the English teachers in Japan don't teach like this stuff because if I stayed in Japan and never go to school in outside of Japan, I never knew the fact, and I maybe didn't need to know it, since many people thought that Japanese were polite and such. I agree, we are polite... but you also can say that Japanese are not good at being responsible for their own opinion. I always liked to be middle because I didn't wanna make a decision.   You know..? Saying, "I don't know," is easier than anything for me.  I think that's why we use more Twitter which we don't need to put last name and first name, than Facebook.  ANYWAY Japan doesn't have like F words culture, so teachers can't teach that kind of stuff in English, perhaps? Here: First, this is my opinion; second, I mean by Japanese is the majority of Japanese. I'm not talking about ALL Japanese, so if you're Japanese, PLEASE don't take it personally!!  I don't like someone to get hurt or anything.  Wow, this blog was pretty long... but at the beginning of the blog, I was talking about What's up tho... well next time, I'll try to stay on the same topic! XD







No comments:

Post a Comment