Sunday, May 1, 2016

Yes, I am Writing Blog in English.

Hi, people. Well.. yes, I decided to write blog in English, since I really wanted to improve my English skill. As you can already tell, my English sucks because English is NOT my first language. .... I'm in Canada for almost four years(?), and I'm an international student. I look like 12 years old (also, I act like 12 years old), but really I'm gonna be 20 in.... two months?! Oh really?! CAAN'T BELIEVE IT. Yes, so I'm a first year university student, and my major is Japa.. no.. no no no, sorry my major is communication! (I am sleepy.) What else should I say here? Don't know how long I'm gonna write this blog... lool Usually, I write my blog in Japanese, and actually it's pretty long. (some people give up to read because it's waaaaaaaaay tooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooong. ) Maybe I should write about me. I LOVE TWITTER.  Yea, and Youtube also. There are so many funny Japanese youtubers... I know... I really should study.. (with a serious emoji (also I've never seen a serious face emoji before. Which one could be? )) I think I will NOT (or can't) update my English blog for everyday because... I also have to study, write my Japanese blog, TWEET(like more than 100 tweet I need to post), take some selfies on Snapchat and watch Youtube.. so.. I'm kinda busy, you know? So... tomorrow I actually have a class.. (it's called workshop tho :p) I should go to bed now. Thank you for reading this! See you soon! Good night :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment