Wednesday, July 27, 2016

I Can't Do a Headstand



✨DAY 4✨

HEADSTAND.... I've never been able to do it. Well if I could use a wall with a person, maybe I could...? but without a wall or a person, I really can't do it. It's very scary.. I can't stop thinking what if situation such as what if I broke my neck, what if I broke my back... and so on... Hopefully some people can understand me...

Oh I am talking about headstand because one of the videos for today is that telling me how to do a Headstand!!



and other two videos are very fun!!



and



I really loved the last video!! It was like dancing but ... i could feel my legs, arms... any place my body.

Have I changed???


Ohh my eyes are closed loool or since my eyes are super small, maybe we just can't see them loool  I AM AN ASIAN. OH I AM A LITTLE ASIAN. I know.. i am short and asian.

ANNNNYWAAAYS, thank you for reading!

 See you tomorrow :))















No comments:

Post a Comment