Thursday, July 28, 2016

8 oz? HOW MUCH IS IT?!?!



Hi! I changed my blog design a little bit... I will try to make it looks better.

✨DAY 5✨

Today's wake-up challenge was "Wake up and drink an 8oz glass of water" ... I had no idea how much 8oz is... So I just drink a cup of water.... I remember that my friend told me that if I drink a cup of water every morning before I eat breakfast, I will be fit. So I tried after she told me,,, and... yea it's really really hard to drink a cup of water in the morning because your stomach is kind of empty, and water is not what your body wants. Very hard... but it really makes sense what my friend says... I mean... I feel kind of full after I drink a cup of water, so I don't eat a lot. ... MAKE SENSE!! So anyways, I was fogetting about this, and this morning I remembered how hard to drink a cup of water in the morning before eating breakfast.

So.... that's my story for today.


I also did those videos below



and



Second video was very very difficult,,,, for me. But I could feel my legs!! lool


Picture of Today!


haha my butt is sooo flat lool

and this picture!!




I thought ... probably it's a good thing to take picture from front...? (u know what I am trying to say here? XD)

I do not have bikini, so I won't be able to show how fat my tammy is... but use ur imagination!! ... how can I say this less creepy...  or probably i don't want the picture of my fat tommy to be published..... on the internet, I can't tell who is watching and stuff.. so...  Anyways, day 5... I can't tell any changes yet... After tomorrow, day 7 is the day for rest, which is AMAZING!! Although, I volunteer Saturday and Sunday,,, so...  oh well, some day I can wear bikini!!!


Thank you for reading! See you tomorrow :)



No comments:

Post a Comment