Saturday, August 6, 2016

Before I Go to Bed....




I JUST TOOK A SHOWER... Well it's too bad because I realized that I didn't do the challenge videos after I took a shower... (Thank you for my boyfriend. :P) So... guess who is going to sleep with sweaty pajamas. lool  Yes you are right, it's meeee!! .... my sweat smells like flower, so people shouldn't be freaking out right now.

So here are we go!

✨Day 6✨


I had to do three videos which were kind of fun and gave me pain :)

First video was fun :)))



I liked the jumping thingy!! XD


The second video was SO HARD!




I ... I want sexy arms tho!!!!!! Tomorrow morning I may not be able to eat breakfast because my arms are in paaaain!!!


And the last video was this one.





 I COULD SPLITS... but not anymore.... so I am trying!! This wasn't tooo hard, so I feel like I can try :)



Sooo... that's it for today :)

oh picture!!




WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY ARMS?!?!?! I really don't wanna see my arms.... too big now... :(  I NEED TO WORKOUT!!!  Okay... TIME TO GO TO BEEED!!

Thank you for reading :) Good night :)





No comments:

Post a Comment